Monday, June 6, 2011

Clip of the Day: Old School Rules


Ok, not really 'old school' since that would be videos of like Curren, Barton, Carroll, or Elko. But old school now since Kelly's going to be 40 next year (February 11th- I know it by heart even though he's never invited me to one of his birthday parties. I'll still sit outside his house with a present every year though just in case).

Marvel at how Dorian and Slater have hair on their head and they went through a phase of carving, then airs, then back to carving (in Dorian's case, carving on 50' Jaws walls).

And in honor of Taylor Knox getting married in Cabo this weekend (it was beautiful- or at least from what I could tell peering over the wall with my binoculars), here's his part from Focus. Lots of good carving on a Rusty (remember when he rode Rusty's?). And I've thrown in some bonus footage of Machado for old time's sake. Amazing how he still weighs the same now as he did 15 years ago. Guess he's not going to VG's that often.