Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Deal Alert! Aerials on Sale!


Want to do aerials like Ozzie Wright and Craig Anderson? Well it's gonna cost you. Actually, you can't buy airs- you have to learn them of course. Gosh, if I could sell my airs, I'd be a rich man. (That's a joke- I can't do an air to save my life).

But Ozzie, Craig, T-Knox, and the rest of the Aerial 7 team are giving away deals though on their Aerial 7 headphone line. Seshday has teamed up with the crew to give you deals on the 'Tank' headphones (see above) for just $39.95. That's 1/2 off for those of you that are counting. Look like the DJ you've always wanted to be without the long nights at the club and hungover mornings in an alley somewhere.
They've also got great deals on earbuds like the 'Bullets' above for just $9.99. That's basically a big cup 'o Joe from Starbucks- but better for you- until your hearing goes out of course. Anyway, get on over to Seshday today because once they're gone- they're gone!