Thursday, May 5, 2011

Deal Alert! Get Your Skate On!

In an effort to save the world, my first step is to cut back on fossil fuels and start skating to work more. Since I work out of my house, I think I've done my part. What I can do though is humiliate myself and try to keep up with my sons on a skateboard and break a bone or two in the process. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? I figure it was once called sidewalk surfing for a reason and I can get some concrete carves in while the waves are flat. Just need to load up on decks, wheels, and some gear to make it legit. But paying full price when I need to pay hospital bills for my injuries from skating just doesn't seem right. So I'm heading off to Seshday (again) to get Alien Workshop decks for under $35, wheels around $15, and tees to sweat in for $9.99.

And they've got backpacks to carry all that stuff in, socks to stink up, and more. I may never be Dyrdek, Salazar, Dill, or Kirchart, but I can pretend I am. And with all Seshday sales, it's for a limited time. So if you're dumb like me and want to relive your glory days, head on over to Seshday today!