Monday, October 3, 2011

Clip of the Day: Pirates of the Caribbean


Today's Clip of the Day is Pirate themed. Whether it be French royalty Michel Bourez and Marc Lacomare tearing up Caribbean wedges or Taj Burrow playing tourist at the 'Bermuda Triangle' themed Typhoon Lagoon in Orlando, there's some little warm water ramps to be had.

And you don't have to wear a pirate costume to get your fair share of peaks. If you'll remember my recent Clip of the Day, Marc ran off to West Africa to surf some roping long-as-hell dredging left barrels. He then jetted off to the land of Blackbeard and got some fun waves without the use of a fullsuit. That's my idea of a good time. Check out the looting and pillaging here:

And it seems Taj had a little free time after the Quik Pro in NYC and made the quick 2 hour flight to Orlando to get his chlorine shred fest on. Not sure where the video footage of this session is, but when I find, I'll make sure to share it. And once I win the lottery, I'm for sure building myself a wave pool. Why not blow a cool million on something that guarantees waves 24/7?